- Supporting the STMicroelectronics uPSD3200, an
8051-based microcontroller built upon their Flash
PSD Memory System.
- Choice of User Interfaces: Seehau from ICE Technology or
- Seehau: runs under Windows
95, 98, NT, 2000ME, 2000Pro, and XP.
- Emulation and trace ISA boards install in your
PC or in the Nohau® HSP box (shown) and controlled
via the PC LPTx port. Also, available in a USB Box
- The optional trace board can be installed or upgraded
- Trace memory is real-time: up to 256K deep by up
to 96 bits, 8 trigger levels, with timestamp, filtering
and an external trigger output. Normally the VM and
PAGE registers are traced but you can optionally trace
Ports P1 and P3.
- High Level Language (HLL) support for C compilers.
- 64K hardware breakpoints, Bank Switching, Program
Performance Analysis (PPA), and Code Coverage.
Application Notes: Generic
Nohau Product Manuals
Click here for real-time trace, code coverage, performance analysis