- Supports nearly all Philips 8051 parts including:
8xC51RA/RB/RC/RD+, 8xC51Rx2 8xC51FA/FB/FC, 89C51X2,
89C52X2, 89C58X2, 8xC591, 8xC592, 8xC51MB2/MC2,
89C669, 89LV51RD2, and more are coming soon
- Choice of User Interfaces: Seehau from ICE Technology and
- Seehau: runs under Windows
95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, & XP.
- Emulation and trace ISA boards install in your
PC or in the Nohau® HSP box (shown) and controlled
via the PC LPTx port. Also, available in a USB Box
- The optional trace board can be installed or upgraded
- Trace memory is real-time: up to 256K deep by up
to 96 bits, 8 trigger levels, with timestamp, filtering
and an external trigger output. Ports P1 and P3 are
- High Level Language (HLL) support for C compilers.
- 64K hardware breakpoints, Bank Switching, Program
Performance Analysis (PPA), and Code Coverage.
Application Notes: Generic
Click here for real-time trace, code coverage, performance analysis