- Supports nearly all Infineon 8051 parts including:
8031, 8051, 8xC52
80C515, 8xC515A, 80C517, 8xC517A, 80532, 80535, 80C535,
80C537, C513AO, C504, C505, C505A, C505C, C505CA,
C505L, C508, C515 and more are coming soon
- Choice of User Interfaces: Seehau from ICE Technlogy and
- Seehau: runs under Windows
95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, & XP.
- Emulation and trace ISA boards install in your
PC or in the Nohau® HSP box (shown) and controlled
via the PC LPTx port. Also, available in a USB Box
- The optional trace board can be installed or upgraded
- Trace memory is real-time: up to 256K deep by up
to 96 bits, 8 trigger levels, with timestamp, filtering
and an external trigger output. Ports P1 and P3 are
- High Level Language (HLL) support for C compilers.
- 64K hardware breakpoints, Bank Switching, Program
Performance Analysis (PPA), and Code Coverage.
Application Notes: Generic
Nohau Product Manuals
Click here for real-time trace, code coverage, performance analysis