- Freescale 683xx and HC16 supported.
- Full feature ICE: to 25 MHz. Not a BDM emulator.
Intuitive GUI: Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000ME, 2000Pro,
- Emulation and trace ISA boards install in the Nohau®
HSP box or in your PC via the LPTx port: no IRQ is
- Optional trace board can be installed or upgraded
- Trace is real-time: up to 512K deep by 104 bits.
- 3 trigger levels with timestamp display.
- Trace filtering increases the effective data capture.
- Up to 4M static emulation memory available with
0 wait states.
Nohau® also has a Background Debugger for the 68HC16 and
- Assembly single step if code is held in ROM
- Full Breakpoint and Single stepping supported if
code is downloaded to RAM on target system.
- Connection to target via the 10 pin BERG connector
defined by Freescale.
- Supported by either 8-bit ISA plug-in board or EPC
(Emulator Parallel Cable) back to the host PC
- Source level debugging through the Seehau GUI
Application Notes: Generic
Nohau Product Manuals